Nutropin AQ® NuSpin® Prefilled Pen
Designed to be as simple as 1, 2, 3
Nutropin AQ® NuSpin® comes prefilled and
delivers treatment in 3 simple steps. See more user-friendly features
Nutropin AQ® NuSpin® offers a variety of dosing options to fit your needs:
For more information about the Nutropin AQ® NuSpin®, review the user guide or watch the injection video.
For injection tips, click here.
If you or your child has pain while injecting Nutropin AQ, talk to your doctor. Some things that can make injections more comfortable include:
- Allow the Nutropin AQ to come to room temperature prior to injection. Once you are finished with the injection, remember to return the drug to the refrigerator.
- Be sure to inject Nutropin at a different recommended place on your body each time to avoid tissue breakdown. A doctor or nurse should provide injection training and supervise the first injection. Use the Nutropin AQ Monthly Tracker to help you keep track of injection sites and your dosing schedule.
- Relax your muscles in the injection area during injection.
- Sometimes the length of the needle may affect how it feels. It is important to discuss needle options with your healthcare professional, who will recommend a needle that is appropriate for you.
- Try putting ice on the injection site
first to numb it.
- Make sure alcohol from the alcohol wipe has dried completely before injecting.
- Use a dry cotton pad instead of an alcohol pad on the injection site when you remove the needle.
Select Important Safety Information
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reaction to the injection of Nutropin therapy.
Occasionally, a problem may develop at an injection site. Contact your healthcare professional if you notice any of the following:
- A lump that doesn't go away
- Bruising that doesn't go away
- Any signs of infection or inflammation such as swelling, pus, persistent redness or pain, or skin that is hot to the touch